Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
This is follow Bakericious recipe.
300g cream cheese, softened
50g castor sugar
1. Beat cream cheese with sugar until light and fluffy
2. Beat in egg until well incorporated and set it aside
250g butter, softened
4 tbsp cocoa powder
160g self-raising flour
1.25 tsp baking powder
1.25 tbsp chocolate milk
1. Sieve flour, baking powder and cocoa together and put aside
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy
3. Add egg, one at a time and beat until well incorporated into mixture
4. Fold flour mixture and chocolate milk alternatively into egg mixture.
5. To assemble, pour half of mixture ‘B’, then all of mixture ‘A’, then followed by the remaining mixture ‘B’.
6. Bake in preheat oven at 180C for 45-50 min or until skewer comes out clean.
It tasted good for the next day, I like it very much, but have to watch out my weight afterwards...