SAWDUST CHEESECAKE 木糠芝士蛋糕
(recipe by Kevin Chai)
150g toasted peanuts (crushed)
50g crushed digestive biscuits
30g melted butter
120g fresh milk
250g cream cheese
60g caster sugar
1 tsp gelatin powder
120g fresh cream (whipped)
- Line a bowl with plastic paper or use dome moulds, keep aside.
- To make sawdust, combine all ingredients until blended, keep aside.
- To make cheese layer, bring fresh milk, cream cheese, sugar and gelatine powder to heat. Stirring over simmering water until mixture is melted. Remove and leave to cool.
- Fold in whipped cream until blended.
- Spread a layer cheese mixture into prepared mould. Sprinkle with sawdust, press lightly. Continue layering until finished. Keep in freezer until set.